Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods and services
- THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE A WAIVER OF JURY TRIALS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH MARCELLVON BERLIN, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms“) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through marcellvonberlin.com (the “Site“). These Terms are subject to change by Marcell Von Berlin USA, Inc. (referred to as “us“, “we“, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance, Cancellation, Accuracy of Billing and Account Information.
(a) You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Marcell Von Berlin USA, Inc. and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email. You have the option to cancel your order at any time before we have sent your order confirmation email by sending us an email at email@example.com. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
(b) You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Product Information, Prices, Payment Terms and Limits on Purchases.
- Although we have made every effort to display our products and their colors, textures and appearance as accurately as possible, the displayed attributes of the products depend upon the monitor of the user, and we cannot guarantee that the user’s monitor will accurately portray the actual attributes of the products. Products displayed may be out of stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. We do not warrant the accuracy of customer product ratings, comments or feedback.
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your Product total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Dinners Club, and Apple Pay for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
- In an effort to enhance your shopping experience and give as many customers as possible the opportunity to purchase our Product, we may place limits on purchases, and we do not authorize the purchase of commercial quantities of our Product. We reserve the right to limit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We also may, among other things, restrict orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit, cancel or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed in violation of this policy. We further reserve the right to cease doing business with customers who violate this policy. We may modify this policy at any time without prior notice. This policy applies to all purchases of Marcell Von Berlin Product, including, but not limited to, all purchases made at our retail stores, sample sales, warehouse sales and through our catalogs and websites. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Our shipping methods are FedEx Ground, FedEx 2-day shipping, FedEx Express Saver and FedEx Ground Home Delivery. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options and the applicable shipping and handling charges. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon delivery. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Returns and Refunds.
(a) Except for any products designated on the Site as Final Sale, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 30 days of delivery and provided such products are returned in their original condition, meaning unworn, unwashed and unaltered, with tags still attached and original invoice. To return products, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return shipping label before shipping your return product. No returns of any type will be accepted without a return shipping label. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be send back to you.
(b) You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment.
(c) Refunds are processed within approximately seven business days of our receipt of your Product. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Goods Not for Resale. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, global health crisis, including but not limited to a global pandemic, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California and excluding the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods of 1980 (and any amendments or successors thereto).
- Choice of Forum. You irrevocably and unconditionally agree that you will not commence any action, litigation or proceeding of any kind whatsoever against us in any way arising from or relating to these Terms, and all contemplated transactions, in any forum other than the United States District Court for the Central District of California or, if such court does not have subject-matter jurisdiction, the courts of the State of California sitting in Los Angeles, and any appellate court from any thereof. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and agree to bring any such action, litigation or proceeding only in the United States district Court for the Central District of California or, if such court does not have subject-matter jurisdiction, the courts of the State of California sitting in Los Angeles. Each Party agrees that a final judgment in any such action, litigation or proceeding is conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. You irrevocably and unconditionally waive any right you may have to a trial by jury in respect of any legal action arising out of or relating to these Terms, including any exhibits, schedules, attachments or appendices attached to these Terms, or the transactions contemplated hereby.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 13 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Marcell Von Berlin USA, Inc.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to Marcell Von Berlin USA, Inc. 8619 Melrose Ave., CA90069, USA or (ii) by email at email@example.com. We may update the email address or address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by email or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.